Way more delicious than you would imagine!
Simple Garbanzo Beans (Serves 4)
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, soaked overnight then drained
- Purified water to cover beans by 1 inch
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
Add beans and purified water to a medium pan. Cook beans 1 1/2 hours or until soft. Remove kombu, dice fine and return to pot.
Add sea salt, black pepper, avocado oil and red pepper flakes or Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy.
Cook an additional ten minutes for seasonings to infuse the beans. Serve and enjoy.