This is such a good dressing. Try it and let it set for 20 minutes after making to taste the dried herbs.
Ranch Dressing Oil Free
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2/3 cup filtered water or more to thin dressing
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional, replace with 2 teaspoons sumac for salt free)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
In a high speed blender add all ingredients except the dill, chives and parsley. Blend until smooth. The mixture should be runny in texture.