Power Greens, Spinach, Peas, Corn & Pumpkin Seeds (Serves 2)
- ½ large (clam shell) tub of Power Greens
- ½ large (clam shell) tub baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- pinch of sea salt (optional, replace with 1 teaspoon sumac)
- ½ of a 350g. bag frozen peas
- ½ of a 350g. bag frozen corn
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
In a large pan, add the greens, water, salt or sumac, peas, corn, and pumpkin seeds, cover and bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
Another quick version of this is to simply heat the peas, corn and pumpkin seeds and add them to lettuce leaves for quick and easy lettuce wraps, as shown in the photo.