A great Instant Pot Recipe. It only takes 5 minutes to cook.
Cauliflower Four Bean Stew (Serves 4 to 6)
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 1 large cauliflower separated into florets
- 2 400-gram cans mixed beans, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 400-gram Fire Roasted tomatoes
- ¾ cup black olives, sliced in half if whole to add when stew is cooked
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or oregano
- 1 cup vegetable stock or purified water
- 4 cups baby spinach
Instant Pot Method:
Add the stock to your 6 or 8-quart Instant Pot first. Then add leeks, cauliflower, tomatoes, mixed beans, and dried herbs.
Pressure cook for 5 minutes.
Quick Release steam, open lid, add spinach and olives and stir well. Add sea salt (optional, replace with sumac) and pepper to taste. Put lid back on for 5 minutes for spinach to wilt and serve.
Stove Top Method
Add all ingredients except spinach and olives to a large pan and cook for 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
Add spinach and olives and stir well. Add sea salt (optional, replace with sumac) and pepper to taste. Cover for 5 more minutes for spinach to wilt and serve.