This dish has a big, bold, flavourful blend of white beans, peppers and rice.
White Beans & Peppers (Serves 2)
- 14 ounce can white beans, drained
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 jalapeño peppers, diced medium
- 1 red pepper, cut in triangles
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in triangles
- 1 green pepper, cut in triangles
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves and upper stems chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add all the other ingredients and stir.
Cook until peppers are soft. Serve and enjoy.