Such a great sauce. And it is quick to make. The jalapeño adds a wonderful flavor.
Pasta Sauce 1 (Serves 2)
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 jalepeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 15 or more fresh basil leaves, cut in ribbons
- 3 Roma tomatoes, large dice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
Heat the avocado oil and add the garlic, stirring frequently. Then add all other veggies and cut basil leaves. Season with sea salt, ground black pepper and red pepper flakes (if you like a bit of heat.