G Bombs is Dr. Joel Fuhrman's term for getting lots of nutrients into your salad. G is for greens, B is for beans, O is for raw onion, M is for mushrooms, B is for berries (which we save as dessert) and S is for seeds. The sprouts as greens make this salad extra full of nutrients.
G Bombs Salad (Serves 1)
- 1 box Broccoli sprouts or other sprouts you enjoy
- Several arugula leaves, if you like them
- 8 cucumber slices
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 carrot, cut in matchsticks
- 1 cup beans or lentils, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 4 mushrooms, sliced thin and cooked in 1 to 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries (Set Aside For Dessert)
Layer all ingredients on a plate (except for the blueberries). Drizzle with a dressing you enjoy on our website.