This is so quick to make and absolutely outstanding and so refreshing.
Cucumber Soup (Serves 2)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut in large pieces
- 1 small or 1/2 medium onion, peeled and cut in large pieces
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded and cut in half
- 2 cups homemade vegetable stock or purified water
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried dill
- 1/2 lemon juiced and zest of lemon (reserve zest for garnish)
- shoyu or sea salt to taste
Put all ingredients in food processor. Mix until smooth. Taste and adjust shoyu or sea salt if needed. Garnish each serving with lemon zest.