Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry (Serves 4)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cups mushrooms, cut in slices
- 3 tablespoons filtered water
- 3 carrots, cut in matchsticks
- 3 cups broccoli, cut in pieces
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small Habanero red pepper, diced very finely, or 1 Jalapeno, diced fine
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
In a large pan add onion, garlic, ginger, mushrooms, filtered water and carrots. Cook until onion is transparent (7-10minutes).
Add broccoli, peppers, cashews, sesame seeds, vinegar, and coconut aminos. Cook until broccoli is tender.
Serve over wild rice blend or other grain of your choice.