Today we make a dairy free, oil free Caesar dressing. It is made with cashews and lots of other healthy ingredients. Have a look:
If you love your heart, want lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and would enjoy losing weight naturally, switch to whole food plant based eating. Let go of dairy and other inflammatory foods and your body will thank you. You'll love the way you feel.
The recipe for this Caesar dressing is below. Now that you are on our website, click on "Recipes" and look at Dressings & Sauces. There are dressings made with fresh oranges, dried or fresh herbs, nuts and seeds and many other wonderful and delicious ingredients.
To Your Amazing Health
Connie and Bill
Oil Free Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and whole
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (any vinegar is good)
- 1 fresh lemon or lime, juiced
- 1 heaping tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup purified water
- 2 tablespoons Tamari
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Ground black pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Serve.
Put leftover dressing in a glass jar and store in refrigerator.