Raw Cabbage Salad (Serves 2)
- 1/2 raw cabbage cut in thin, small pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut in half rounds
- 5 carrots, cut in matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, fine dice
- 1 watermelon radish, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup raw cashews for garnish
Put cashews on a plate and roast in oven until golden brown. Set aside for garnish.
Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and toss.
Make a cashew oil free dressing from the "Dressing & Sauces Recipes."
Top with roasted cashews. Enjoy.