Wow is this ever good on a hot Summer day. So tasty and filling!
Quinoa Tabouli (Serves 4) *Adapted from Chef AJ
- 2 cups dry quinoa
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2 English cucumbers, diced small
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 cups purple grapes, cut in half
- 1 bunch scallions, finely sliced diagonally
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped fine
- 1 ounce of mint, chopped
- 5 juicy limes, juiced
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Optional: Avocado for garnish
Wash quinoa in a large pan and drain. Add filtered water, bring to a boil and cover and cook until soft, approximately 30 minutes. Let cool and fluff quinoa with a fork.
In a large bowl, add quinoa and all remaining ingredients. Toss well.
Note: Dice half an avocado on each salad before serving if you wish.