This is a perfect Smoothie in peach season. It has a heavenly taste and serves up lots of energy and flavour.
Peach, Apple, Berry Green Smoothie (Serves 1)
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and cut in half
- 1 sweet apple, cored and cut in quarters
- 1 cup berries--blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.
- 3 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup nuts or seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 3 droppers full of stevia (Sweet Drops vanilla flavor is our preference)
- 2 inch piece of wakame and 1 tablespoon dulse flakes (great to support the thyroid and provide many minerals)
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Fill blender half full with filtered water. Whir on high speed for 60 seconds. Serve