Another great dressing with the taste of oil and vinegar but no oil or nuts. Wonderful Italian herb taste.
Italian Vinaigrette Dressing *Adapted from Timaree Hagenburger
- 1 large garlic clove mashed in a garlic press
- ½ cup vegetable broth or aquafaba from garbanzo beans
- Pinch of onion and garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (or a mix of oregano, basil and rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Combine ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake until well blended and refrigerate until ready to use.