Yes so tasty! This is a favourite of ours, particularly in the summer when we get all the ingredients fresh at the Farmer's Market. Nothing like having vine ripened veggies, fresh picked that day.
Glorious Garden Salad (Serves 2)
- 3 to 4 garden tomatoes, large dice
- 1 sweet pepper, diced
- 3 to 4 hot peppers of different colors (for those who enjoy a bit of heat, otherwise optional)
- 1 English cucumber, peel and cut in chunks
- 1/4 sweet red onion, cut in half moons
- 12 Moroccan or Kalamata olives
- Romaine lettuce, broken in bite size pieces
- Arugula, break into bite size pieces
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well.
Set the dish aside for 30 minutes for flavors to combine.
Serve on bed of Romaine lettuce and arugula.