Edamame Corn Salad (Serves 2)
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
In a large bowl, combine edamame, corn, tomatoes, pepper, onion and parsley.
In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic, rice vinegar, ketchup and mustard. Pour the mixture over the salad and toss.
Let rest 20 minutes for flavors to blend. Toss again and enjoy.
*Adapted from Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Book, Eat For Life.