Chocolate Mousse has always been one of my favourite decadent desserts... causing some guilt when I ate it because of the ingredients. This mousse, however, is completely guilt-free, made with super foods instead of the saturated fat and sugar of traditional mousse. Try it, we think you'll like it!
- 2 large (or 3 small) avocados
- ¾ cup Goji Berries, soaked for ½ – 1 hour in 1/2 cup purified water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liquid stevia
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (it must be balsamic vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon shoyu, tamari or soy sauce
- Pinch of sea salt
When Goji’s have soaked, add with all other ingredients to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
Refrigerate for two hours to stiffen into a Mousse texture, or you can eat it right away as an amazing Chocolate Pudding.
OPTIONAL: Top with chopped Hazelnuts or fresh raspberries,